These are the general terms of the relationship between you (website visitor) and us (website owner). The terms cover all use of this website. You agree to the terms by visiting and using this website
- 2.1 Definitions. In the agreement: terms means the terms, consisting of:
- we, the owner of the website. It includes our officers, agents, employees, owners, co-branders and associates where the terms limit or exclude our liability; you or your means any visitor to this website, including any other person, website, business or agent (including any virtual or robotic agent) associated with the visitor.
- 2.2 Conflict. If the meaning of any general term conflicts with any other relevant specific term, the specific term will apply. Specific terms apply to a specific section of the website or have been specifically agreed between you and us.
- 3.1 License. We grant you a limited license to use this website on these terms. We may cancel your licence at any time for any reason. Your license is automatically cancelled if you do not get our written permission before using this website in a way these terms do not allow.
- 3.2 Breach. If you breach any of the terms or infringe any other person’s rights (including copyright), we may cancel your licence, block you from using the website, claim specific performance or damages against you and take any other steps the law allows, without affecting our rights.
- 3.3 Framing. You may not frame this website or any of its pages.
- .4 Linking. You may only link to the home page of this website. You may not deep link (link to any other page) or link in any way that could suggest that we endorse or support you, or that you have any rights in our website or intellectual property.
- 4.1 Ownership. Except as provided to the contrary in the agreement, all right, title, interest, and ownership (including all rights under all copyright, patent, and other intellectual property laws) in, to or of this website are our sole property or will vest in us or a third party licensor. All moral rights are reserved.
- - identifying information – such as your name, date of birth, or identification number of any kind; contact information – such as your phone number or email address; address information – such as your physical or postal address; or-demographic information – such as your gender or marital status.
- 4.2 Trademarks. Our logo and sub-logos, marks, and trade names are our trademarks and no person may use them without permission. Any other trademark or trade name that may appear on our marketing material is the property of its respective owner.
- 4.3 Restrictions. Except as expressly permitted under the agreement, the website may not be: modified, distributed, or used to make derivative works;rented, leased, loaned, sold or assigned;decompiled, reverse engineered, or copied; orreproduced, transferred, or distributed.
- 5.1 Entire agreement. The terms are the entire agreement between the parties on the subject
- 5.2 Changes to website. We may change or stop publishing this website without notice and will not be responsible for any consequences.